Cook Time: 20 minutes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Rest Time: 0 minutes
Yield: 2 portions
- 2 salmon fillets
- 1 zucchini, cut lengthwise, sliced eighth of an inch in size
- 1 yellow zucchini, cut lengthwise, sliced eighth of an inch in size
- 2 green onions, roughly sliced
- 1 bunch fresh dill
- 1 large orange
- 2 cloves garlic, grated
- 56 g / 1/4 cup Crystal margarine
- salt and ground pepper, to taste
- Preheat your BBQ to 425℉ (218℃)
- Prepare two pieces of parchment paper on top of two pieces of tinfoil. Set aside.
- Segment the orange into a large bowl and squeeze all of the juice from the fruit that remains. Mix in the lemon juice and grated garlic.
- Toss the zucchini in the orange juice mixture. Let sit for 5 minutes. Remove the zucchini from the orange juice and dab off any excess liquid.
- Divide the zucchini among the two pieces of parchment paper in the centre.
- Place the salmon on top of the zucchini and sprinkle with dill, green onion, salt, and pepper. Top the salmon with the orange segments, and drizzle a teaspoon of the remaining orange juice mixture over top. Finally, dot the Crystal margarine on top of the salmon.
- Create a pouch with parchment paper, and crimp the edges together. Then, create a pouch with your tinfoil over the parchment paper.
- Cook for 20 minutes. After, you can unfold your pouch or cut the package open and enjoy!
- Feel free to use a different assortment of vegetables based on your preferences. Thinly sliced fennel, julienned potato, or celery root all work well too.