Look no further, kale chips with nutritional yeast are the perfect snack. They’re quick and easy to make and just oh, so delicious.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 5 cups of chips
- 1 bunch kale
- 56 g / 1/4 cup Crystal Margarine, melted and cooled
- 24 g / 4 tbsp nutritional yeast
- sprinkle of sea salt
- 1 g / 1/4 tsp fine sea salt
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C). Cover two large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Wash and thoroughly dry the kale. Remove the leaves from the thick stems and tear into bite sized pieces.
- Mix the melted Crystal with nutritional yeast, and salt. Toss with the kale. Place the kale on the baking sheets, try not to overlap the pieces.
- Bake for about 12-15 minutes, turning and moving them around as they shrink to make sure they crisp up evenly.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy!
- Be sure to watch these chips closely, they can burn easily.