Summer is a great time for healthy eating. These zucchini noodles are packed full of flavour and vitamins. Enjoy a large bowl, guilt-free!
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 2 large servings (or 4 side dishes)
- 880 g / 6 cups or 4 medium zucchini, ends trimmed and peeled with a toothed peeler or spiralizer
- 42 g / 3 tbsp Crystal margarine
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 85 g / 1/3 cup cream cheese
- 50 ml / 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 149 g / 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, melt Crystal margarine. Add garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add cream cheese and lemon juice, stirring until cream cheese softens. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add zucchini noodles, tossing to coat in sauce, and cook for 10 minutes until wilted and liquid is evaporated.
- Top with cherry tomatoes and serve immediately.
- Zucchini releases moisture as it cooks, so take care to reduce the liquid in the sauce, to your taste.