450 gm / 2 cups Mirage Margarine, cold, cut into cubes
450 gm / 1¾ cups 35% cream
450 gm / 1½ cups All-purpose ﬂour
- In a large bowl, combine the ﬂour and salt.
- Toss the Mirage Margarine cubes into the ﬂour mixture.
- Slightly ﬂatten the Mirage Margarine but do not over work.
- Pour in the cream and mix to form rough dough.
- Turn dough out onto ﬂoured surface, and press into a square.
- Using the rolling pin press down the dough, and roll out to the length of the pin.
- Fold the dough gently, like a letter. Press down with the rolling pin and roll out once again. Fold it like a letter and mark this one with 2 ﬁnger marks. Rest 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Pull the dough and repeat the rolling and folding two more times. Rest for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Pull the dough and repeat the rolling and folding two more times, for a total of 6 folds. Rest for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Pull dough cut into 2 portions with the fold. And roll out to 1/4 inch thick. At this point the dough is ready to use, or potion and save in the refrigerator or freezer.
- If you’re not going to use this dough within a day after mixing, transfer it to the freezer where it can store for 3 months.
- If it becomes too hard to work with, place it back into the fridge and let it ﬁrm up.