Whenever you want to bring just a little bit of maple to your morning, reach for this spread, which keeps exceptionally well in the fridge.
Makes: 1/2 cup maple spread
Prep Time: 5 minutes
- 110 g / 1/2 cup Crystal margarine
- 20 g / 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 13 g / 1 tbsp light brown sugar
- 1 g / 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- Add all ingredients to a medium sized bowl. Stir to combine.
- Put into fridge for 30 minutes to slightly solidify before serving.
- Enjoy this recipe on fresh muffins or hot toast.