Try these chips with our Edamame Dip
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 2 hours
Yield: 6 servings
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, washed and dried
- 3 tbsp / 45 g Crystal margarine, melted
- 1 tbsp / 4 g fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 tsp / 6 g sea salt
- 1/2 tsp / 1 g fresh ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 250℉ (125℃). Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- With a sharp knife, thinly slice potatoes.
- In a large bowl, place melted Crystal margarine, finely chopped rosemary, salt, and pepper.
- Add sliced potatoes and toss to evenly coat.
- Spread potatoes, in a single layer onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake for 2 hours or until potatoes are crisp. Halfway through baking, rotate baking sheet and turn chips over to crisp the other side.
- Use a mandolin for consistently thin and evenly sliced chips
- Smaller sweet potatoes are easier to slice
- Keep an eye on the chips, thinner sliced potatoes will bake faster and may require less time in the oven
- Serve with sour cream or yoghurt dill dip